CMOs, aspiring, new and experienced, are faced with responsibilities that are more critical and complex than ever as organisations across the board have become more data-driven. Building agile marketing strategies is mission-critical, from leveraging digital transformation capabilities and strategising go-to-market launches to optimising digital marketing and omnichannel user journeys. To address this need, IIM Lucknow has developed the Chief Marketing Officer Programme to enable participants to deliver transformational and sustainable marketing excellence.
This programme will empower learners to assume a strong strategic leadership position in the digital age, beyond traditional CMO responsibilities, and significantly impact their organisation’s success amidst changing dynamics. Participants will gain industry-aligned insights and explore real-world applications through hands-on exercises, marketing simulations, assignments, master classes from leading industry practitioners, immersive live online lectures from renowned IIM Lucknow faculty, an on-campus immersion at the IIM Lucknow campus, and a valedictory session.
You have successfully cast your vote
Key programme takeaways:
- Enhance leadership capabilities to drive customer-centric marketing innovation and growth strategies.
- Build a data strategy with advanced analytics capabilities integrated into marketing initiatives.
- Improve decision-making and problem-solving ability with advanced financial and strategic thinking acumen.
- Leverage digital technologies and data-backed insights to enable marketing transformation and disruptions.
- Drive execution of cross-functional strategic initiatives for sustainable brand growth amidst evolving dynamics.
- Lead to influence and maximise marketing ROI to achieve product leadership and stakeholders’ aspirations.
Stay ahead of the competition with IIM Lucknow’s Executive alumni status benefits
Upon successfully completing this programme, participants of the Chief Marketing Officer Programme, with a minimum of 75% attendance and satisfactory academic performance, will be awarded the certificate of completion and the eligibility to receive IIM Lucknow’s Executive Alumni status (optional).
Here are some of the benefits:
- Executive alumni status of the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow.
- Receipt of all IIM Lucknow programme brochures and newsletters along with details of souvenirs available with MDP Office.
- Lifelong access to a network of distinguished IIM Lucknow executive alumni.
- Access to the IIM Lucknow campus library (on-site access).
- 10% discount on fees for any additional programme (open programme, online) at IIM Lucknow (Lucknow and Noida campus).
- 10% group discount on the fee for reference of participants (minimum group of five).
- Start Date: September 30, 2023
- Fee: INR 4,21,200 + GST
- Duration: 10 Months
- Apply by: Sept 22, 2023
Click here to learn more.
About IIM Lucknow:
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow, is one of the premier national level institutes of management in India, involved in generating and imparting knowledge in the field of management. IIM Lucknow stands tall on the foundation of an excellent, committed and profoundly knowledgeable faculty, innovative and unique pedagogical tools and an eclectic and diverse student community that has a burning desire to make new paths of its own. The Association of MBAs (AMBA) has accorded accreditation to the Institute’s PGPM, IPMX, and PGPWE programmes. IIM Lucknow is amongst the five B-Schools in India to achieve the coveted dual accreditations by the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB) as well as the Association of MBAs (AMBA). World over, only about 5% of the institutes have acquired AACSB’s accreditation. IIM Lucknow is now ranked 79th globally in its maiden entry into the prestigious Financial Times (FT) 100 List of Global Business.
Emeritus offers customised and open programmes in India, Singapore, Dubai and other global locations in collaboration with MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School, IIM Lucknow Executive Education, IIM Calcutta Executive Education, ISB Executive Education, Harvard Business School (HBS), Kellogg Executive Education, Berkeley Executive Education, and Wharton Executive Education, amongst other leading Institutes. Our world-class executive education programmes, supported by eminent programme experts, provide an immersive learning experience integrated with actionable insights and practical business applications. The meticulously curated programmes are delivered in a different range of formats; in-class, online, as well as blended programmes. Our extensive portfolio also includes short 2-4 day in-class workshops, online courses of 2-3 months duration as well as comprehensive learning journeys that run over 6-9 months, customised to an organisation’s requirement. The Emeritus Group has more than 1,400 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, Bertelsmann, Accel and SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Disclaimer: This article has been produced on behalf of Emeritus by Times Internet’s Spotlight team.