Be healthy, Stay Fit…
Staying healthy does not mean just eating a salad or going for a walk once in a few weeks. You will have to work a little on your behalf, but there is nothing better than your health. To adopt a healthy lifestyle, eat healthy regularly, make exercise a part of your routine and keep it clean. You should also avoid some bad habits like fed dieting and not getting enough sleep. To make a change in lifestyle, you have to improve a little bit, but change in health can only happen.
1. Start and end your workouts with stretching
2. Visit the gym 3-5 times a week
3. Avoid Fake Diet
4. Exercise moderately
5. Avoid smoking and drinking
6. Get your sleep
7. Shower Everyday
8. Wash Your Hands
9. Always drink plenty of water
10. Get information related to positive thinking and always be happy. People who are happy also work on health related information, so pay attention to your happiness to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
11. Try to smile more and laugh (choose topics of laughter to talk to your friends; watch videos that make you laugh; adopt a funny attitude in every situation in life). You will feel very lively and healthy